Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Growing Hair - Week 7


The boys decided to pop in my weekly picture today. They're so precious :) Still growing, although right now I'm debating about dying my hair or not. The grey is driving me crazy. But I would need to find a natural hair dye as I don't need to put more junk on myself. Still thinking...

The skin under my arm is feeling much better. I was ready to go into the office armed with suggestions on Tuesday, but as I was expecting, it started healing over the weekend. Well, by healing, I mean peeling. As soon as the skin peeled, the pain went away and I was able to start moving my arm again. Phew, that was some pain! Skin is still a little tight, but I'm keeping it moisturized.
The boosts are so easy & quick. The radiation techs drew a big blue circle around my scar, so everyday, they just wiggle the table until the machine hits the circle perfectly. And for the boosts, I only get 1 zap everyday. So instead of being in the office for about 4.5 minutes, I'm there for about 2 minutes everyday. Short & sweet. Well, maybe not sweet!

31 down, 2 to go...

10 comments:

Holly said...

your sons are simply adorable!!

oma aka meme said...

thank you for sharing your lads with us and I still like your hair do--pretty soon the growth will speed up- papa hubby's whiskers would grow so slow he could take a few days off from shaving so he called his days off a chemo benefit- (wink). He tried to stay on the sunny side of chemo-
hugs from Meme

Sara Diana said...

You are so beautiful and so are your sons. I wouldn't worry about your hair colour, short and grey is kind of funky especially with such a pretty face. You inspired me to blog a piccie of my lumpectomy scar for others waiting for the op - so thank you for that.

Take care and I look forward to seeing your hair getting longer :0)

Roxanne said...

What precious little boys. And such a radiant smile you have!! Blessings to you.

Daria said...

You and your sons are beautiful. What a lovely picture.

Chantale said...

Woooo Hoooo! Presque fini! Je suis contente que tu ailles moi mal!

Vous etes beaux comme des coeurs!

XXXXX

deborah d. lattimore said...

your kids look just like you! what a gorgeous family. i love your hair! and only 2 to go! excellent. i'm so happy to hear that boosts are so short. hugs to you

The Cebulas said...

Once again everyone, thanks for leaving such kind comments. While at times I felt it would have been easier to go through this journey without children, those 2 sweet boys are what gave me the strenght to go through this.

Wes327 said...

Inger nambo! ♥

Unknown said...

The boys ARE adorable and so are you, Caroline!! I hope we will stay forever friends. For now I'm still your "angel" until someone tells me different!! I think your hair is looking pretty awesome!! hugs to you and the boys!! love you, angel,suzanne