Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Amazingly, I managed to stay up to see the New Year last night. I really didn't think I was going to be able to do so. 2009 has to be better, right? 2009 will be the year my body is cancer free :)

This week has been OK so far. My side effects are slightly different than the first time. The taste didn't leave, but it's not coming back more, just stable right now, but I'm happy with stable. Although, I have no appetite or desire to eat, nothing looks appealing and I might be feeling slightly nauseated. Not much, just a slightly upset tummy. My major problem this time around would be the fatigue, my energy is ALL gone, much worst than last time.

Well well... I wanted to write an update, but I'm already getting tired, so I guess it will have to stop here! Resting and waiting for the fatigue to go away...

Happy New Year everyone :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Caroline! You look good bald. I love those pictures of the kids and Steve cutting your hair! We miss you all and are praying for you. It's great reading what's been going on with you. Love you!

Marge

The Cebulas said...

Thanks Marge. Who would have thought! LOL! We miss y'all too :)